What is TeraScript?
A Web Application Development Environment that's fast to learn, easy to use and has all the Smarts!
FAST TO LEARN and EASY TO USE
The beauty of TeraScript is its highly visual approach to programming - we work hard to ensure that anyone can build a web application that integrates to a SQL database (search, insert, update and delete records) and can have their application send emails - the two most basic requirements of a web application. Not every web application has to be a major project on a large budget.
- a Development Studio, TeraScribe, available for Windows or Mac OS X, which boasts a highly visual and intuitive interface suitable to all levels of user;
- Application Builders (wizards) which rapidly develop all basic web forms and reports - add, update, delete, search, list and detail - with your own customizable look and feel all driven by drag and drop interface;
WITH ALL THE SMARTS
TeraScript can provide your Web Application with a solid application framework, a simple interface for both the production and ongoing maintenance of complex application logic, a variety of mechanisms to integrate to non-web interfaces, and a wide range of database connectivity options and the ability to deploy to a wide range of operating systems.
- a scalable and high-performance Application Server, available in Windows, Linux, Mac OS X
- ability to compile your application for deployment to any J2EE compliant web server;
- a C++ and Java interface for integration of non-web interfaces to the server, eg SOAP, XML-RPC;
- a rich script language of around 200 tags providing a full range of functionality to work with objects, bind parameters, manipulate DOMs and much more;
- mail integration supporting international character sets in message text, MIME encoding, file attachments, custom headers, POP3, IMAP4 and SMTP;
- database connectivity with support for JDBC, ODBC and the native Oracle Call Interface (OCI) available on all platforms.